By the 1960s stylish modern car parks were incorporated into city centre shopping complexes such as Trinity Square in Gateshead - which featured in the film Get Carter in 1971. The cafe on the top floor never opened to the public.
Omg my favourite car park ever on glitchnews!!
- emil119 likes this
- thesuburbans reblogged this from euanlynn
- ixt likes this
- versace-prince reblogged this from scavengedluxury
- lrjp likes this
- scavengedluxury reblogged this from euanlynn and added:
- scavengedluxury likes this
- euanlynn reblogged this from glitchnews and added:
- deadeyemofo likes this
- vvvr reblogged this from glitchnews
- glitchnews posted this